I know it has been a little while since my last post, but life got really insanely busy for me the last while (if you follow me on instagram you may have noticed that I moved recently – yay!!) I’m finally all settled in now….now that you are in the loop with my life updates, onto the beauty tips! So I must admit, I have not always been good to my skin in treating it right. That is the most important thing for beautiful healthy looking skin. I mean at the end of the day, we all want the youthful glow, right? Well scroll down below to read my beauty hacks to achieving the ultimate beautiful skin.
- Take care of your skin by investing in good beauty products. What you put on your skin has a huge impact on how it looks and feels. For instance, if you rub canola oil on your face everyday, chances are it is going to look like oil. That was a bad example but I think you get what I mean. Also, you don’t have to spend a ton of money on products.
- Less is more. No you do not need to use a million products to achieve great skin. I will go into detail below what products I use and when.
- Wash your face twice daily. Remove all your makeup and wash your face before bed is essential. I like to use the Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser. Your skin needs a chance to breathe and rebuild. If you do not remove your makeup before bed, all that dirt and oils will build up causing your skin to break out and your pores to become clogged. I suggest even after any physical activity where you are sweating to wash your face as well.
- Wash your pillowcases regularly. You would be surprised the number of dirt and build up that could be created if this isn’t done regularly.
- Exfoliate & Detoxify. Think of your face like a very delicate flower, you don’t want to rub rocks on your face but find a good mask that removes dirt and exfoliates the skin is a good idea. I like to use the GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment.
- Hydrate. Drink lots of water regularly, if you have dry skin, chances are your skin is missing out on some H20.
- Protect. A little bit of vitamin D from the sun is good for you, but don’t forget to protect your skin 365 days a year with sunscreen. Even on cloudy days your skin can be damaged over time. I like to use the Kiehl’s Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+.
What are some of your beauty tips for achieving healthy glowing skin? Stay tuned friends, I’ve also got some more exciting posts coming soon! 🙂